(attack)-> !a <weapon> (Skill check)-> !c <skill> (Save)-> !s <save> (Cast a spell)-> !cast <spell> (Look up spell)-> !spell <spell> (Look up class feature)-> !classfeat <class feature> (Feat)-> !feat <feat> (Long rest)-> !g lr (Change hp)-> !g hp <number> (Temp hp)-> !g thp <number>
Quick Intro to Avrae
Checks & Saves
- Make sure you have the right character loaded (use
!saveDexterity or !s Strength to make a saving throw.
!checkAthletics or !c Intelligence to make a skill check.
- To any check or save, you can add:
-b 5(bonus to d20)
(http://avrae.io/cheatsheets/player) (Start with
- To enter combat, use
!i cadd(stands for "initiative, character-add")
- To attack in combat, use
!i a Target Weapon(remember with "I attack Target with Weapon")
- To any attack, you can add any of the things from the checks and saves section (adv, dis, etc) as well as:
-d "1d6 [piercing]"(extra damage)
- To make attacks of opportunity, use
!i aoo YourName Target Weapon
- The requirement of your own name is because a single discord user could be running multiple combatants.
- To cast a spell, use
!cast "Magic Missile"
- To cast a spell in combat at a target, use
!i cast "Fire Bolt" -t Target
-tis a tag that indicates your target. You can add multiple by doing
-t Target1 -t Target2 -t Target3, as in the case of AoE spells.
- Sometimes, more than one option will show up for your desired spell. Pick one by following the prompt if this happens.
Rules & Lookup
A lot of 5e rules can be accessed through
!condition. Check them out!